Learn to master the open water! With this course you will learn to swim faster, better and more safe in open water. This course on open water swimming will give you the best video instructions on saftey, training, exercises, tips, gadgets and specific strength training. With 21 high quality video lessons (total 90 minutes on demand video) podcast interview with Jonas, workouts and lots of inspiration to take your swimming in open water to the next level.
What you will learn in this course on open water swimming
1. About your instructor Jonas Colting (7:34)
2. Introduction to open water swimming (3:50)
3. About your saftey (4:01)
4. Saftey golden rules (4:47)
5. Anatomy of open water swimming, introduction (1:36)
6. Breathing (3:49)
7. Frequency (3:00)
8. Active wrist (3:00)
9. Width on arms (4:15)
10. Head position (4:04)
11. Reduce your kick (3:36)
12. Summary anatomy of open water (1:50)
13. Differences in open water swimming (6:45)
14. How to train open water swimming (5:11)
15. Navigation in open water swimming (5:54)
16. How to take on a wetsuit (7:16)
17. Training in the pool (4:25)
18. Pool swim Workouts (2:52)
19. Pool swim equipment (1:45)
20. Strength and mobility (16:13)
Podcast interview with Jonas Colting (30 min)
Workbook from transcripts with added material
Training sessions and workouts to download
Quiz to sharpen your skills
In this online course about open water swimming Jonas Colting gives you a broad understanding of open water swimming. You will get his best tips, basic training plans for different levels and lots of inspiration.
For all levels
Valid for 365 days. 1 year from purchase.
Video subtitles in English, German, Spanish (ES), Português
Chapters in video for easy navigation
Good for the planet (digital delivery)
Works on all devices
High quality HD picture
Acadyme.com is an advertising free environment.
About you instructor Jonas Colting
Your new instructor Jonas Colting have over 30 years experience from swimming and have been doing several open water swim expeditions over the last 10 years. As a former professional triathlete and three times winner of Swim Run World Championships Ö Till Ö he knows how to help you become a better open water swimmer.
How Acadyme learning platform works